In His preaching, Jesus used parables, i.e., examples with deep meaning that could easily be grasped by His listeners. Whoever wants to understand the Kingdom of God as presented by Jesus got a chance in the Resurrection Garden to sit and meditate on the following parables engraved on marble, and all taken from the Gospel of Mathew. These Parables were added in 2006.
- The Sower (Mathew 13:3-8, 19-23).
- The Net thrown into the Sea (Mathew 13:47-50).
- The Talents (Mathew 25:14-30).
- The Ten Virgins (Mathew 25:1-13).
- The Mustard Seed and the Leaven (Mathew 13:31-33).
- The Weeds among the Wheat (Mathew 13:24-30, 37-43).
- The Kingdom as a Gift (Mathew 20:1-16).
- The Marriage Feast (Mathew 22:2-14).
- The Hidden Treasure (Mathew 13:44-46).